A full list of conditions we treat can
be found here
Dr. Jim Xing
• M.D. and lecturer of TCM in China
• Registered with CMR Board (AHPRA)
• Member of AACMA
• 30+ years experience
• Treats over 80 types of diseases
• Very high success rate
Evergreen Chinese Medical Centre are a leading Chinese medicine clinic in Melbourne. We offer exceptional health care, including Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture. If you have a medical condition that you cannot find a solution to, wish to conceive in a natural manner, or simply wish to lead a healthier life, come and speak to our doctor of acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Why you should choose Evergreen Chinese Medical Centre to look after your health
1) Professionally Qualified - Dr. Jim Xing is a Melbourne acupuncturist and herbalist, fully qualified in the provision of Traditional Chinese Medical (TCM). He is:
Guangzhou University of TCM is one of the world’s most distinguished TCM universities. Established among the four earliest institutions specialised in TCM, Guangzhou is one of a select number of institutions directly affiliated with the People's Republic of China’s Ministry of Health and State Administration as a key TCM university. The university currently has two campuses, fourteen schools, as well as being affiliated with 21 hospitals and a partner in a jointly-built hospital.
2) Proven Experience - With more than 30 years of professional experience, Dr. Xing has acquired a vast array of knowledge and is familiar with treating many conditions with Chinese acupuncture and herbal medicine. Before coming to Australia, he was, for five years, an attending physician and lecturer at the Hainan Medical University of China. With his expertise and experience, Dr Xing has helped thousands of patients lead healthy lives, including long-term sufferers of conditions and those who have been let down by other treatments. With many satisfied patients, he has files filled with letters of thanks and appreciation for his services as a Chinese doctor in Melbourne.
On the basis of such a reputation, many other doctors, specialists, physiotherapists, chiropractors, osteopaths, dentists, and other Chinese medicine practitioners frequently seek his advice on Chinese acupuncture and herbal medicine and refer patients to him.
3) Real, Effective Results - Dr. Xing’s treatment helps the body to heal naturally and has been recognised as being extremely effective. He aims to treat the cause of the condition, instead of just the symptoms, significantly reducing the chance of recurrence.
To further increase the effectiveness of his treatment, Dr. Xing tailors his treatment to each individual patient and their unique circumstances, improving the body’s overall constitution and its ability to restore itself to health and defend against disease. This is particularly true in patients wishing to conceive, as overall health, combined with acupuncture fertility treatment, has helped many couples.
4) Natural - Dr Xing only uses natural treatments, with no chemical drugs or surgery, so there is no need to worry about unnecessary side effects. All of our Chinese herbal medicine is of the highest quality and made of natural ingredients.
5) Caring - Upon visiting our Melbourne acupuncture clinic, you’ll feel welcomed as soon as you arrive and will be treated respectfully throughout your consultation and treatment. Dr. Xing is comforting, encouraging and reassuring and always respects your privacy.
6) Safe and hygienic - All of our clinic’s equipment complies with Australia standards and our high-quality products are TGA-approved, ensuring your safety throughout your consultation and treatment. All equipment is thoroughly and regularly cleaned and we only use sterile, single-use, disposable needles for our Chinese acupuncture.
7) Convenient - Getting to Evergreen Chinese Medical Centre is easy, with our two conveniently located acupuncture clinics in Melbourne.
Our practice in Frankston is located at 71 Hillcrest Road, near Jubilee Park and Monash University (Peninsula campus), and has quite a few public transport options, being located near Lewarra railway station, and within reasonable distance of bus stops serving routes 770, 775, 776, 782, 789, 790, and 791.
Our Chinese medicine clinic in Murrumbeena is located within walking distance of Chadstone shopping centre, at 1262 Dandenong Road. It is well served by public transport, with bus stops serving routes 623, 624, 626, 822, 900 and 980 located just outside, and Hughesdale and Murrumbeena railway stations (Cranbourne and Pakenham lines) within walking distance.
With these two locations, it’s easy for people to get Chinese acupuncture in Melbourne.
8) Claims on the spot - Our Melbourne acupuncture clinic is equipped with a HICAPS terminal, which allows instant claims for 35 different health funds on the spot, saving you time and the need to lodge a claim with your health fund yourself.
Private Health Insurance and WorkCover
Traditional Chinese Medicine is recognised as a profession, and consultation fees can be claimed from your private health fund. We also treat WorkCover and TAC patients. For a complete list of private health funds from which you may claim at the HICAPS terminal at our clinic, click here.
We also treat WorkCover and TAC patients.
For a complete list of private health funds from which you may claim at the HICAPS terminal at our clinic, click here.